Basic Virtual Room Design
How does it work?
Basic Virtual Room Design is the best way to decorate your room if you prefer to manage the shopping and purchasing yourself with the guidance of a design plan. You will recieve a mood board with paint color and furniture sizing. You will also get a floor plan. This is your personal GPS to your rooms design.
You can upgrade this package at anytime to get a detailed shopping list with clickable links to purchase the items I used in your plan.
What I'll need from you?
· You'll fill out a questionnaire that helps me understand your style and needs.
· You'll attach photos of the space you’d like to have designed and any existing furniture pieces you plan to keep.
· You'll submit measurements of the room as well as any existing furniture pieces you plan to keep.
What you’ll get?
· The initial design mood board with all the actual items that would be perfect for you, your style and your space. The initial design will be sent within 2 weeks of receiving your complete information.
· You will be able to request 1 revision (must be requested within 1 week of receiving your initial design plan). Extra changes are available for an additional fee.
· A design mood board, paint colors and a floor plan are all the items you need to begin to create your dream room!
Virtual Design is a great option for anyone decorating their home. You get my creative and professional recommendations, but the total cost is lower because you handle the execution of the project.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to me.